Sales & BD Representative [IT Industry]
Daily Sales Activity
- Procure New Accounts/ Clients or Identifying Sales Leads to hit sales target set
- Pitching on products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and new corporate clients to gather about customers’ movement.
- Preparation of Proposal, Quotations, Tender Submission & Presentation
- Expansion of Business as and when required
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new event product and competitor status
- Explore New Business Opportunities, Formulate Account Development Plans and Sales Strategies for penetrating into the market
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as assigned by Manager
- Work closely with Project Team to identify New Business Opportunities to achieve revenue targets and business results
The successful Sales Representative will be a team player, with an eye for detailing and furnishing, with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify our clientele. This include the ability to design and build rapport with clients to keep them coming back.Job Details
Senior/Infrastructure Engineer (Network)
- Demonstrate good experience and technical proficiency in security centric networks and infrastructure solutions with strong knowledge in managing large enterprise environments.
- May be required to function as project manager or technical lead with the responsibility to review and manage the project deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
- Must be able to gather business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.
- Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
- Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner.
- Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.
The candidate must possess strong technical skills in Security and Network Infrastructure domain to help plan, design and implement a secured network infrastructure & end-to-end network solutions in a large organization.Job Details
Data Integration Engineer
• Architect, build, and support the operation of enterprise data and analytical infrastructure and tools
• Design robust, reusable, and scalable data driven solutions and data pipeline frameworks to automate the ingestion, processing and delivery of both structured and unstructured batch and real-time streaming data
• Build data APIs and data delivery services to support critical operational processes, analytical models and machine learning applications
• Assist in the selection and integration of data related tools, frameworks, and applications required to expand platform capabilities
• Understand and implement best practices in the management of enterprise data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality and lineage
• Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for the organization
• Manage and customize all ETL processes as per customer requirement and analyze all processes for same
• Perform assessment on all reporting requirements and contribute to the development of a long-term strategy for various reporting solutions
• Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data model according to data standards
The Senior Data Engineer will have the opportunity to play a critical role in the early stages of developing Business Intelligence and Data Analytics capabilities. This individual will collaborate with other teams across the organization (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Finance) to gain a quick understanding of business products, business process areas, and/or technologies, and build the analytical framework to enable the business to better understand and leverage complex data sets. The Senior Data Engineer will be expected to architect and build core datasets, implement efficient ETL processes, and own the design, development and maintenance of critical metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. In addition, this individual must be able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and changing business and technical environment.Job Details
Senior System Analysts
- Understand the design and functionalities of the system from both Technical and Business perspectives.
- Play a vital role in steering various test phases of the project towards completion by closely interacting with various stakeholders.
- Conduct defect and release management with the vendor and internal system teams.
- Understand and create the Migration Plan of the system. Lead/participate in the migration phase.
- Review and sign-off the artefacts produced by the vendor.
- Support the handover and transition to operation teams.
- Support system UAT and post Go-Live.
- To ensure successful implementation of the solution.
- Contribute actively towards planning activities related to future phases of the project.
- To lead one or more consultants within the team.
- To share expertise by providing training and knowledge sharing sessions
Braindge Singapore is looking for a suitable candidate for a Senior System Analysts to be the vital link between information technology division and business division by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, design, testing, developing for the projects. If you think you are up for it, drop us your CV with the below form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Job Details
- 7 years of Experience in System Analyst
- Experience in SDLC (eg. System & User Testing)
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in Vendor Management & Assure System Delivery
- Good Experience in Functional Specification & Technical Specification Creation
- Good Experience in Java (J2EE) Framework / Application Server (eg. JBOSS) Good Experience in ORACLE
- Good Experience in Requirement Gathering with Stakeholders
- Able to Identify / highlight if there is any issue with System Design Processes
- Experience in Providing Technical Solutions<
- Able to Communicate in English
- Able to speak in Japanese Language would be an advantage
- Experience Working in Banking Industry would be an advantage
- Singaporean/PRs are more preferable