Integrated Technical Sale Representative
Daily Sales Activity
- Procure New Accounts/ Clients or Identifying Sales Leads to hit KPI set to you
- Pitching on products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and new corporate clients to gather about customers’ movement.
- Preparation of Proposal, Quotations, Tender Submission & Presentation
- Expansion of Business as and when required
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new event product and competitor status
- Explore New Business Opportunities, Formulate Account Development Plans and Sales Strategies for penetrating into the market
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager
- Work closely with Project & Technical Team to identify New Business Opportunities to achieve revenue targets and business results
We are looking Business Development personnel who is a team player, with an eye for detailing and furnishing, with a strong network in IT/ Knowledge in SI (System Integration), and the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify our clientele in a different industry. This include the ability to design and build rapport with clients to keep them coming back.Job Details
Business Analyst (Remittance)
1. Gather both user and system requirements from multiple stakeholders
2. Perform detailed gap analysis (As Is and To Be)
3. Provide domain expertise & focus in the specific industry
4. Propose alternative operational solution to improve and bring about high-quality system solutions
5. Ensure that the resulting IT solution meets the needs of the defined business requirements
6. Develop evaluation tools and techniques and contribute expertise to Project Team to ensure that system proposals are fully analysed and evaluated
7. Conduct User Testing, Training (Tester & User)
8. Planning for System Release (Local & Oversea)
9. Support the handover and transition to operation teams
10. Working as a Team
The Business Analyst is responsible to provide knowledge and expertise in the business domain, assess the client's business requirements, provide alternative solution and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements. They bridge the communication gap between the business side and the IT throughout the application development life-cycle.Job Details
Senior Data Migration Analyst (Functional)
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, and reconciliation.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
The qualified candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of functional development data migration tools and experience in delivery of the software development in financial environment. Well understanding on the functional side by ensuing the tools meet the requirement of client’s needs.Job Details