Business Analyst (Remittance)
1. Gather both user and system requirements from multiple stakeholders
2. Perform detailed gap analysis (As Is and To Be)
3. Provide domain expertise & focus in the specific industry
4. Propose alternative operational solution to improve and bring about high-quality system solutions
5. Ensure that the resulting IT solution meets the needs of the defined business requirements
6. Develop evaluation tools and techniques and contribute expertise to Project Team to ensure that system proposals are fully analysed and evaluated
7. Conduct User Testing, Training (Tester & User)
8. Planning for System Release (Local & Oversea)
9. Support the handover and transition to operation teams
10. Working as a Team
The Business Analyst is responsible to provide knowledge and expertise in the business domain, assess the client's business requirements, provide alternative solution and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements. They bridge the communication gap between the business side and the IT throughout the application development life-cycle.Job Details
Senior Data Migration Analyst (Functional)
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, and reconciliation.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
The qualified candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of functional development data migration tools and experience in delivery of the software development in financial environment. Well understanding on the functional side by ensuing the tools meet the requirement of client’s needs.Job Details